Child Development Center
The Child Development Center is a Ministry of First Baptist Church of Slidell, Louisiana.
To provide for each child a happy, loving Christian environment so he or she can grow Spiritually, Academically, Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Socially.
To Help Each Child:
Spiritually: To grow in knowledge and love of God, Jesus and the Bible.
Academically: To be successful in mastering the skills and goals required in age appropriate curriculum and activities.
- To do independent thinking
- To broaden his or her range of interest.
- To develop language powers.
- To establish desirable health habits.
- To develop motor skills.
- To know and follow simple rules of safety.
- To recognize simple relations
- To recognize desirable and non-desirable emotional reactions.
- To grow in ability to work and play with others.
- To develop an attitude of kindness and cooperation toward others.
- To accept individual and social responsibilities in groups.
2 Year Classes: A Beka: Numbers With Button Bear Letters: Letter People
3 Year Classes: A Beka Curriculum
4 Year Classes: A Beka Curriculum
Kindergarten: A Beka Curriculum
All CDC students participate in Chapel, Library, Music and Physical Development.
Registration Information for 2022-2023:
Church Members – Monday, February 7, 2022
Currently Enrolled – Tuesday, February 8, 2022 and Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Community – Thursday, February 10, 2022
Appointments for a tour of the Center can be made by calling the CDC office at 985-643-2275.
For information concerning classes and fees please call the CDC office at 985-643-2275
Hours of Operation:
Monday 9am-12pmTuesday – Friday 9am-3pm Before/After Care may be offered depending COVID restrictions.
Before Care: Monday – Friday – 7:30am-9am (3year olds – Kindergarten)
After Care: Monday – 12pm-3:30pm (3year olds – Kindergarten)
Tuesday – Friday – 3pm-3:30pm (3year olds – Kindergarten)
Delores Tousinau (CDC Director)firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandi Hollingsworth (Assistant Director) Brandi.Hollingsworth@fbcslidell.org